Information collected from your activities on the MEEFX website
When you enter the MEEFX website, the Company automatically starts collecting general data, including (but not limited to):
- HTTP headers
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Web beacons and pixel tags
- Browser fingerprint data
- Software and hardware configuration data
- The date and time the website and services were accessed
- Geographic location data
- Other types of personal information that need to be processed according to the website conditions
- The personal information that the Company receives from the MEEFX Partner is in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement entered into by you and your Partner, as well as the agreement entered into by the Company and the Partner.
We will use the information we collect about you to:
- Create and maintain your account;
- Allows you to log in to MEEFX;
- Contact you about your account and/or the services MEEFX offers.
- Manage our marketing relationships. This includes without limitation:
– Learn about your interests and preferences for contacting you with information that relates to you and help us target marketing and advertising communications so that they are more relevant to you.
– Using your pseudonymized rLtdian to show you advertisements on social media, such as Facebook or advertisements through third parties that may appear on other websites that you use. Information shared via social media is disguised to protect your personal data.
-Analyze and continue to develop the website and our services, and help us test versions of the website internally to develop new features and ensure the MEEFX service runs efficiently.
-Detect and reduce the risk of fraud and credit cards.
Information collected from your Personal Area activities on the MEEFX website
When you register a real or demo account at MEEFX, the company collects the following data:
- Personal information that you provide to fulfill the terms and conditions of the company, such as your name, telephone number, age, complete address, and email
- Payment Information
- Identification document information (passport or national identity card)
We will use the information we collect about you to:
- Verify your identity and carry out any checks required by applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, “know your client”, anti-money laundering, fraud, witness or political involvement.
- Contact you regarding matters relating to your account, including without limitation, to request any additional information and/or documentation;
Customize the products and services offered through the website to you, including without limitation, to assess the suitability or eligibility to use our services and/or products, (e.g. via email, push, notifications, text messages, and online message channels), so that we may send you MEEFX news, new features and content available on MEEFX in detail, special offers, promotional announcements, consumer surveys, and to assist you with operational requests such as password reset requests. Please see the “Email notifications” section of this Profile settings to learn how to set or change your communication preferences.
- Assess your credit risk;
- Assess your risk score according to the parameters defined by MEEFX;
- Maintain administrative records relating to the business;
- Set up security measures to secure your account, including without limitation, performing two-factor authentication;
- Provide information related to your account, general updates, market updates and other marketing materials.
- Please note, it is forbidden to use VPN services that allow you to change your IP address when trading or transacting or carrying out operations through the trading platform. If you use a VPN or other similar service while logging into the trading platform, we will consider your activity suspicious and/or fraudulent and we reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel the transaction(s) or operation(s) that were executed. and terminate the agreement and business cooperation with you. Access and/or login to the Personal Area from a different IP address and/or country indicating that you are using a VPN and/or other similar services and/or you have granted access to your account to a third party and/or access to your account has been compromised. Please note that the use of a VPN and/or other similar services may cast doubt on whether your actions or activities have a legitimate reason or case, do not violate the law and/or the Client Agreement. In addition, VPNs and/or other similar services may affect the operation and stability of the trading platform and may not be able to provide you with the best possible execution.
Companies may disclose the personal information we hold about you to:
- Our group of companies and affiliates;
- MEEFX service providers, including IT hosting companies;
- Banks, other financial institutions and credit reference agencies;
- Payment service providers;
- Third party companies in the event that MEEFX is involved in corporate transactions such as mergers or potential mergers, mergers, consolidations or asset sales;
- Professional advisors such as lawyers, accountants, auditors, finance and other professionals;
- Regulatory authorities including tax authorities;
- Law enforcement agencies, courts and other relevant law enforcement agencies.
- This document must be read in conjunction with the Client Agreement document, which is an integral part.